Hi Courtney- I am your cousin Melissa (Bart's daughter)and am making a life history book for or my grandpa. Wade sent me the family photo from your wedding (you wade and the kids) and it came across really small (only 25kb) and shows up blurry in the book.
I was wondering if you had the full size image you could email me? The files come across bigger if you click "Attach a file" instead of "Attach a photo"
Anyway, if you do, I would really appreciate it, please send it to melissabpeterson@hotmail.com
Thanks! and hope to meet you soon!
We live up in Everett and my other sister Rachelle (itsadunndeal.blogspot.com)lives in Renton, we should get together sometime since we are all in Washington!
Hi Courtney- I am your cousin Melissa (Bart's daughter)and am making a life history book for or my grandpa. Wade sent me the family photo from your wedding (you wade and the kids) and it came across really small (only 25kb) and shows up blurry in the book.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you had the full size image you could email me? The files come across bigger if you click "Attach a file" instead of "Attach a photo"
Anyway, if you do, I would really appreciate it, please send it to melissabpeterson@hotmail.com
Thanks! and hope to meet you soon!
We live up in Everett and my other sister Rachelle (itsadunndeal.blogspot.com)lives in Renton, we should get together sometime since we are all in Washington!