Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Mothers Day was absolutely wonderful....we had beautiful weather and enjoyed the day with friends.

Early afternoon a few of the Mom's in the neighborhood decided to take the kids to get a smoothie and let them play and order a little light lunch. The older girls love pushing Alliya in the stroller and playing with her, they have so much fun together.
Alliya and Olivia
She is so excited with her strawberry Banana smoothie...yum!
Playing with Cooper while getting snacks on the ridge...she likes pretending she is a dog...I don't ask, I just go with it.
While waiting for the food they gave us free smoothies for Mothers Day in fun glasses. I am not sure if I was a fan, it was strawberry/basil...I think I liked Alliya's much better but it was such a nice thought. Here we are...Karen, Michelle, Me and Cindy. It was so nice to be able to let the kids play and enjoy the nice sun outside.
Alliya with her Mother's Day gift to me...she went to the store with Wade and picked it out all by herself.
Pink flip flops! They are perfect. Apparently Wade told her to pick something out and she immediately went to get a toy vacuum and so Wade had to instruct her to pick out something for mom, not something she would like....she thought for a second and said "mom wants shoes...sparkly shoes". After hearing that story I wasn't sure what to expect but I absolutely love them and love the fact that she picked them out herself.
Wade tried to distract her and change her mind to a few different pairs...zebra print heels, green camo shoes, furry boots (he thinks he is so funny) she stuck to the first pair she picked out and was so excited to give them to me....did I say that I love them?!?
Playing in the sun with all of our friends.
I am not sure what the fascination kids have with bubbles, but it is always a favorite. Hours of entertainment!
Matty and Alliya....all of the girls love taking care of Alliya and playing with her.

By the time the night was over the neighborhood was covered in sidewalk chalk.

Thank you to Wade, Alliya and all of our great friends for an awesome Mothers Day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous Mother's Day! I love the fence you built me for Mother's Day!!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete