So this is my first post.... my wife would not put this on the blog so I had to. I feel not sharing this would be very unfair to everyone. It is not everyday you get the opportunity to share a photo of this caliber.
So here is the story. We went camping at Shi Shi beach at the very Northern tip of the Washington cost about a 5 hour drive from where we live. We hiked in 3 miles with all of our supplies and set up camp.
We did some exploring on the cost. On the Washington cost you don't get sun and beach... you get clouds and rocks.
After hiking around and exploring it was time to make camp. We camped just above the high water mark on the beach and made a fire.
There it was in all of its glory. Right in the middle of the fire... like it had eyes staring right back at me. It was like a car crash... you could not stop looking at it. And I don't care who you are this photo is funny. So funny I had to put 3 of them.

Greatest camping trip ever! I highly recommend Shi Shi Beach.


No comments:
Post a Comment