So once again I am really behind on my blogging posts and since we are about to leave on our major vacation for the year and I know that blog post will take a lot of time, so I am really trying to catch up before we leave.
We went to the tri-cities with Becky and JJ and the kids for their version of Seafair. It was great and in my opinion even better than the one in Seattle....much less people, MUCH better weather (high 90's) and just as much fun. Becky and JJ were kind enough to let us join them on their awesome boat and we spent the weekend on the water enjoying some great people watching. It is amazing the things people do and wear when they are grown adults.
Wade is the other bald guy in these photos....
The Wellivers

Wade is cooing off...but almost got swept away from the current in the river.


No comments:
Post a Comment