Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

Here is another post that is way past due...we went to Glacier National Park for my birthday weekend in August. We spent the weekend driving around the park and seeing the sights.





This picture makes me laugh...





On the last day we stopped at a view point for the river and it had a great place to sit on the rocks and take in the sights. We brought our lunch and relaxed. Wade then thought it would be fun to go jump off the big rock. As long it is him in that freezing water and not me, I am fine with it.

I attempted to get in the water (I briefly thought about jumping off the rock with him until I felt the glacier water). This picture says it all...

Video of Wade jumping in - sorry it is sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment