Monday, March 14, 2011

Toothless Bronson

So Bronson is at that age when you start to loose your baby teeth. This is how he looked last weekend.


His front tooth was so loose that he had "Hillbilly Tooth"!



He was playing with it all weekend.... I even talked him into trying to pull it out on Sunday night.



He went off to school on Monday and this is how he came home. I guess you have to go to the principals office if you loose a tooth at school. I am sure it has something to do with lawyers.



He wanted to keep the tooth and take it to his moms so he wrote the tooth fairy a letter asking her (in this case him) to keep the tooth. The tooth is in the envelop they gave him at school and you can see the letter he wrote the tooth fairy.


The tooth fairy granted his request and when he got up the tooth fairy had left him $5. (The night before the tooth fairy did not have anything smaller than a $5) Bronson was very excited the next morning and came into show me. He asked me.... "Dad why did the tooth ferry not leave me a note back? At my moms house I got a $1 and a note." (This tooth fairy had no idea I need to leave a note) I told him.... I am sure the tooth fairy was in a hurry and then asked him.... Would you rather have $5 or $1 and a note? He was quick to answer $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment