So obviously I am really trying to catch up on some of my posts...at least I am up to mid-February. We celebrated our V-day the weekend after this year and it was my turn to plan it. I decided to spend the day doing all of the things you don't do when you live somewhere...see all of the touristy sites. We started the day with Dick's hamburgers (Wade loves hamburgers and these are some of the best) and then headed off to find the Ballard Troll.

We then walked around the Ballard Locks and the gardens around it and spent some time in the sun (one of the very few sunny days we had this spring...although it was freezing).
We then went to the waterfront and found the original Starbucks. The line was out the door and was crazy busy.
We ended the tour with Pike Place Market. We walked around, ate and once again just enjoyed the beautiful day.

We finished off the day going to dinner at El Goucho Steak House and stayed at the Marriott in downtown Seattle. That made for an interesting evening as the international drag queen gala was being hosted at our hotel that night. I think the people watching of the day was Wade's favorite part.


No comments:
Post a Comment