So I am really behind in my blog entries and am trying to catch up for the last few weeks. Things have been very busy for both of us with me starting a new job and traveling for training, and Wade is starting the "meeting season" and is traveling all over the place for company meetings in May and June.
Alliya and I were able to visit my mom while Wade was in Utah a few weeks ago, and we were lucky enough to have beautiful weather (although I think we had 3 weeks of rain after that). We dropped the puppies off (she is nice enough to dog-sit for us when we are both out of town), so it gave us an excuse to have a girls weekend with my mom and we were also able to visit my Aunt Susan and my Grandma. Alliya "helped out" in my mom's garden and loved filling the watering can and watering all of the flowers. She is learning about seasons and spring and how flowers grow in preschool, so she was very excited to explain it to us.




No comments:
Post a Comment