Monday, July 12, 2010
Don't eat me...I don't taste like chicken
So we have had 3 more incidences with the lovely Bear that has decided to eat dinner in our neighborhood every so often. We actually haven't had a problem in about a week and a half so I hadn't thought much about it. That is, until tonight when I open my garage to take my garbage out and see a big black bear in the cul de sac staring at me....it didn't even run off! I immediately ran back in the garage and closed the door as fast as I could and called our neighbors to inform them that it was in fact a very large bear going through our trash, not just a bunch of well organized raccoons. Now I will try to go to sleep...after my heart stops pounding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment