Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary my love!

We survived our first year together and what a year it has been. We have managed to keep extremely busy and I feel fortunate because it definitely can't be said that life is boring for us. I don't know of any other couple that gets out computers to plan each month based on work schedules. Let's just say we are well organized, but this allows us to do so many fun things during our travels. We had our first anniversary on June 27th and it was my turn to plan the day. Wade planned Valentine's Day and so it was my turn to plan our Anniversary.

Wade had been talking about white water rafting, and I had never been so I planned a 5 hour trip and we lucked out with beautiful weather...which was good because the water was freezing!



We had an early dinner at Salish Lodge...one of our favorite places to go. We go upstairs to the attic and on Friday and Saturday nights they have a guy come in and play the guitar to all the best songs (Beatles, Chicago, etc)


After that we had a couples massage (sorry, no pictures) and then we met up with some of our friends at Chopsticks - a piano bar. It was packed there, standing room only and there were so many bachelorette parties there I couldn't keep count. Apparently this is a good place to go out with the girls...so lets just say the girl to guy ratio is pretty high....I am sure the guys were totally complaining. Our friends submitted our names to the front and much to our surprise we were called up on stage to "participate" in a song. It was their version of head, shoulders, knees and toes and we have video that I am not sharing. Lets just say it was very funny, but not exactly rated PG so it won't be posted on the blog. This will stay between Wade and me....and the other 100 people that witnessed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment