We had the kids in Washington this year for Fathers Day and had a really nice low-key kind of day.
The kids all let Wade sleep in and while I made breakfast they made him Fathers Day Cards. They each created their own and wrote whatever they wanted in the card (or told me what they wanted to write).
Wade getting his Fathers Day cards from the kids.
We have started a tradition for Fathers/Mothers Day and Christmas where we take the kids to pick out a gift for the other person. I was able to take Bronson and Emory to go shopping and we picked out a great new hat for Wade. I told them he had been wanting a new hat, and they loved the idea of picking one out. They even found one with a "B" on the front.

(I was explaining to the guy where the button was on the camera, when he took it....great picture I know).

Wade wearing his new hat from the kids.
We finished off the day with a nice BBQ and taking the kids on dirt bike rides in the neighborhood (pictures to follow). I love these type of days where we can spend time together and just have a nice relaxing day with the family. Happy Fathers Day My Love!


No comments:
Post a Comment