Most of our friends and married with kids, so we don't typically go to many weddings. This year we went to one wedding and it was amazing. Michelle is one of the girls that works for Wade and she got married over Labor Day wedding. It was a traditional Jewish wedding (which I had never been to before) and was BEAUTIFUL. They had it at the Westin in Bellevue and it was black tie optional (my big dilemma was what to wear at almost 8 months pregnant). I tried to get pictures of the ceremony and the decorations - they were breathtaking with a black and white theme with flowers everywhere - but I am so disappointed that none of them turned out. I am also bummed I didn't get a picture of Wade wearing a yamaka for the ceremony.

The traditional Jewish Hora (chair dance)...it was a sight to see and lasted about 30 minutes.
The newly weds with the "epi cup" - Wade's team won the "epi cup" for the month in sales...so obviously he had to bring it to the wedding for some photo ops.

Wade, Michelle and Teresa (rep from Portland).


No comments:
Post a Comment