I have mentioned before how amazing our neighborhood is and this is no exception. Gina and Sandy were nice enough to throw Julie and I a baby shower. Julie had her little guy Zach the beginning of August, so we were able to enjoy her little one and get a baby fix at the shower. It is so nice getting the ladies together and in addition, this time we had the most amazing cupcakes (I need to get the name of that bakery in Issaquah) and really fun activities for the shower.
The Moffat Street Ladies...
Stephanie, Karen and I
Thanks Ladies for the awesome shower. Julie, Gina, Sandy and I.
Julie and I (she looks amazing, I can't believe she just had a baby!)
Julie and little Zach

We each had to make onsies and bibs. It was very entertaining to see how creative everyone could be.
Sandy made one of my favorite creative gifts - a diaper cake...practical and adorable!


No comments:
Post a Comment